Welcome to My Payday Advance! Faxless cash advances are for individuals who are short on cash in the middle of the month, and have no other way of receiving money to cover their expenses. You can receive up to $1500.00 overnight. It doesn’t get any easier than that. Once approved, your Faxless Cash Advance loan will be transferred directly to your checking account promptly, and securely. Now you’ll be able to use the cash for all your necessities, and urgencies. The staff at mypaydayadvance.net is dedicated to providing you a friendly, and positive experience, because Customer service is our number one priority!
How to Qualify for a Payday loan:
- You must have a steady income to get a cash advance.
- You must be able to show a verifiable source of recurring income payments to make sure they can repay the loan in cash.
- You must have a gross income of at least $ 1,000 each month.
- You must have a current account or savings account
- You must be 18 to apply for a payday loan.
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- You must be a resident of the state where you are applying for a payday loan even if you are applying for a loan online.
- When I will receive the money?
In general, during business days the money will be transferred to your account within 24 hours but there are also companies that will transfer the money into your account in just a few hours.
- How difficult is to get a cash advance loan online?
Generally these loans can be obtained easily as long as several simple conditions are met as to have minimum 18 years, to have a job, a bank account and an ID card.
- When I’ll need to return the money?
Generally in most American states the maximum duration of a loan is 14 to 30 days. If you do not pay on time then youll probably have to pay only the interest fee and apply for an extension which in the end means to pay again that interest fee. Certainly you do not want this and is indicate that once you receive your salary at work to fully pay the loan.
- Who can obtain a loan online?
All those who meet such requirements could get a cash advance loan.
- What about the interest fee?
If you take a loan then you will need to pay an interest fee. This interest sometimes differ depending on the company. It’s good to be informed in advance about the interest charged by each lender to find the best solution. Pay attention to the duration of the cash advance loan because often this period will affect the interest you pay at the end.
- Can I take more loans at the same time?
If you do not borrow from the same lender this is possible without too many problems instead if you’re applying for more cash advance loans from the same lender then it depends if that lender will think you could return the money back in time or not.